We appreciate your business, and we will do all we can to ensure your complete satisfaction in all transactions with our company. If for some reason the book(s) you ordered is/are not what you wanted, you will have up to 30 business days from the date of delivery to return the book(s) for exchange, refund, or credit on your account.
Note: Resellers will have 90 days to return only those books published by Advanced Learning Centers, subject to the terms below.
- Contact the Shipping Coordinator at the Leadership and Learning Center and request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Returned merchandise must be suitable for resale - please package merchandise accordingly. If books are not considered new and unmarked, or in any way are not considered suitable for resale, your request may be delayed or rejected.
- Clearly write your RMA number on all return packages and on any included documentation. Packages received without RMA numbers are subject to rejection of request.
- Insure all return packages with your delivery carrier of choice.
- Videos and other multimedia items are ineligible for return if the sealed package has been opened.
- Merchandise that has been damaged in transit is eligible for replacement at no additional cost to you. However, you must return the damaged merchandise to receive a replacement. If necessary, we will provide you with a shipping label at our expense.
- Damaged videos are subject to a 15-day preview period during which we will assess the damage before processing your request.
The Leadership and Learning Center is not able to accept returns on special orders or out-of-print editions. We cannot process returns or refunds for items not originally purchased from us. In addition, returns of 50 books or more are subject to a 10% restocking fee at our discretion.